Once you have made the life-changing decision to sell your home, you need to feel confident the Agent you choose is committed to marketing and negotiating effectively on your behalf.
At Belton Duffey we offer a unique sales package designed to maximise your property’s potential.
With 3 decades of experience we have a proven track record selling a range of properties from small studios to country estates. We understand the huge amount of trust our sellers put in us to sell their property. We respect this trust and our aim is to provide a first class service in return:
- Genuine No Sale No Fee.
- Competitive fees based on the sale price achieved.
- No-long winded contracts and just 2 weeks' notice to withdraw.
- No charges for brochures or marketing.
- Accompanied viewings, 7 days a week.
- We will oversee and guide you through the sale from start to finish to make the process as smooth as possible.
- We only sell property - not mortgages, surveys or any other products.
The internet presents the most comprehensive form of advertising available and all of our properties are featured on the major property websites including:
Together with our internet advertising, we also offer:
- weekly advertising in the region's best property pages and editorial.
- excellent quality bespoke property brochures with digital photography and floorplans.
- 3 interconnected regional offices prominently marketing all of our properties and where any member of our sales team can help.
- an extensive database of buyers, many of them 'ready to go'.
- distinctive 'For Sale' boards advertising property 24 hours a day and helping buyers to find your house.
We are members of The National Homes Network, a group of nearly 250 nationally selected and approved Estate Agents working together to offer an enhanced service to buyers and sellers alike.
Our strategically located regional offices in King's Lynn, Fakenham and Wells-next-the-Sea are in prominent town centre locations complemented by our London connection with The Knightsbridge Office, exposing properties to the London market and international buyers.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES
Belton Duffey can organise an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) at a competitive price. An EPC is a survey detailing a property's energy efficiency and recommendations to reduce energy costs. The certificate is a requirement for all properties (except Listed buildings) and is valid for 10 years.
Should you decide that an auction will be the best way to sell your property, we also have links with regional auction houses.
LETTINGS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
If you should decide that you would rather let your property, we also offer both a Full Lettings and Management Service and a Tenant Introduction Only Service.
PROUD TO BE INDEPENDENT
As independent Estate Agents, our business relies on our reputation and we are proud to support local communities and charities.
TRUST YOUR ESTATE AGENT
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme and follow their Code of Practice.